Wednesday 15 September 2010

The Way You Make Me Feel




Dream of you constantly

Think of you daily

Never knew such feelings

Could exist in me

The things you say to me

The way you crave me

The climactic point I reach

When you say baby

Contemplating a whole new world

With you has given me perspective

On the way I used to live

Devoid of joy and apoplectic

The feelings I have for you

Will always be protected

Our conversations take me places

And I truly do respect it

We're connected,

At first it was a game

But now I'm so addicted

To your love,

Reverberates through my heart blissfully

Impatiently awaiting the day

You say,

Will you marry me

6 comments:

Little Miss Knobody said...

This is beautiful. I really dig it...

Anonymous said...

Wow Reeny your good with putting words on paper.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Lonely days and hellish nights
Cuz these thoughts won't disappear
Of you and me erasing imperfections over pills
Took me years to get it here
And as soon as I did
Here comes the dream blockers
Spreading hate with every cheer
And even though my words are only lies to your ears....... I apologize that I put you in a place of suggestive fear...but my love for you is real and I won't stop til u r near
Baby I'm going crazy but I'm on my shit forreal....I miss my homie lover friend...can we star over again...cuz I need u like magic needs his medicine..like you need eggs and craisins.....like I need hip hop ...this is the last bar it was meant for us to be one I'm dying slowly with every thought of what's lost

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon

Just wanted to show my appreciation for your time and hard work

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you