Saturday 23 October 2010

She Hate Me


Now I may be crazy


But I see plainly


Through most people who show no decency


What came over me


I'm ashamed of me


She took my pride


and then played on all my weaknesses


Thought I finally found the one


In my whole life that I've been missing


But it was just a game to screw my mind


Which never was intended


Whatever happened to true love


It's my one and only mission


Shared my deepest darkest fears and animosities


She stole my insecurities,


Emotional rants and threw em back at me


What is this supposed to be


My philosophies on life have begotten me


Found true love and came to terms with reality


Euphoric feelings of love equated to an ecstasy


With her,


I attained a level of simplicity,


Not once consumed by my sexuality,


Helped me to become what I was meant to be.


True embodiment of soul, funk, passion, life


Has never felt so real in its truest form,


And what if we had endured the storm,


But now it's too late,


She awakes to new faces,


In new places,


Where love begins,


If only I had listened to that voice from within








































No comments: