Sunday 6 January 2013

Waste of Space





I'm so angry with you; we were supposed to be best friends forever, but instead you fell in love. I used to love you the way a human loves their pet, but then you wanted too much from me the way a child needs its mother. (subconscious mind: why are  you always running away from responsibility).

I thought I could give you everything, but then I realized I couldn't. Instead of sharing any insurmountable fears with you, I strung you along like a marionette on thin strings; I'm sorry. Now there is no piece of  us left. Instead of opening up and ingratiating yourself with the presence of my spirit, you gave it all up in fear of remaining close and not ever having all of me. (subconscious mind: Are you mad because she doesn't give in to you anymore).

Now, whenever I introduce you to another living soul, you treat me as if I'm invisible. This hurts so much because once upon a time, you put a great deal of energy into loving me and now you go out of your way to loathe the heart that once beat to the rhythm of your drum.(subconscious mind: you cant keep running from all of your problems, why didn't you just tell her  from the beginning you weren't in love, you were too impatient to wait around for someone that you actually loved).

Don't be upset with me because you don't have the courage to face the world as I do. What appreciation do you have for those around you who nurture every aspect of your being and water all corners of your soul.

I've lost all  respect for you, simply because you've lost all reverence for life.







No comments: