Tuesday 27 July 2010

Love

Love- an untamed force inexplicably challenging yet dangerously rewarding.
What is love?


We are faced with this question everyday of our lives.
He doesn't love me anymore. My insecurities have not only confused him, but drove him into the arms of another woman.

Love -something learned or something taught

I made him feel like he wasn't enough, and now he doesn't want me.
I chose to seek happiness through him instead of finding it within myself , and now he's gone.

Love-something we can't run away from; we must learn to face it.

When we broke up, he withdrew emotionally; I couldn't understand why. Maybe he was afraid. Men usually distant themselves from women when they are afraid. I should've welcomed him with open arms when he came back to me, but instead I recalcitrated against every insensitive proposal he had.

No comments: