Friday 23 July 2010

The spotless mind

Why do I strive so much to be perfect? I claim to have absolutely no regard for what others think, yet I'm the first to primp and curl my hair in the morning, and the last one standing in the mirror on the way out of class.

There must be some underlying issues with me. (subconscious mind- you don't feel you are worthy of love, so you feel a need to prove yourself to others). But, I'm so strong and confident: I'm capable of handling almost anything on my own. Invincible in the eye of others and intimidating to most, how could somehow like me ever feel like they had something to prove?
(subconscious mind-It is women like you that need the most support because you carry the burden of the being the most formidable opponent.

I was lost then and I'm lost now. At times I feel great, and then all of a sudden, I'm compelled to crawl into a big empty shell. I lie awake at night questioning my self-worth and capabilities. I believed experiencing solitude on all possible levels would shape me into a more self-contained person, but at times my goals seem so insurmountable, I feel like giving up. (subconscious mind-sometimes good feelings evoke emotional discrepancies from your past causing you to feel lost and helpless.

Hopefully one day I'll be able to make sense of everything going on inside of me. I can't bear to imagine going on like this forever. I really want someone to liberate me from this dark and lonely place, but I trust no one but myself. (subconscious-you must open your heart to other's love or you'll never be able to emotionally heal from the past).

No comments: